Money Island Marina offers temporary dockage for boats travelling between the C&D canal and Cape May. The typical fee is $50 flat fee under 35′ or $1.50 per foot over 35 ‘, per night, that must be paid via PayPal or other online transfer in advance to guarantee space. Cash or other form of payment may be made upon arrival but only for dock space that is available at the time of check in. We can only guarantee space for prepaid and confirmed visitors. Other space is available on a “first come, first served” basis.
Transient boaters please be aware:
- Money Island is rustic. We have no restaurant or other similar onshore activity.
- We offer gasoline only (pre-treated with Star-Tron), not diesel fuel.
- Not all docks have water and electric. Be certain to clarify before you make payment.
- We will ask you to sign a visitors’ registration form at entry that includes a waiver of liability acknowledgement and agreement to adhere to posted marina policies.
- Please tie up at front fuel dock on entry to register.
- Payment is required on entry, not at exit.
To make a prepaid reservation, call or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we have your email address and look for our response in the form of a Paypal payment request. The only way we can guarantee space is with a paid reservation. Otherwise payment and registration are available on entry.