The former Money Island Marina property is now used as a private residence while waiting for commercial redevelopment led by Baysave, a 501(c )(3) registered charity. Guest use by Baysave supporters and its Nantuxent Corporation Community Investment Fund is welcome under specific requirements:
1) SUPPORT – Guest access is offered to those who support Baysave with financial donations, investment partnership, equipment or labor. See Baysave.org or speak with Tony Novak 856-447-3576. Use by guests presumes familiar with and agree to abide by this guest policy.
2) ENGLISH SPEAKING – We are limited to communication in English language so one responsible adult per must be able to communicate in English.
3) TEXT MESSAGE BASED – For convenience, all guest communications are text message so you must have a device capable of sending and receiving messages and we must know the number. Use 856-265-0306 or, if no response, use 856-237-9199 to reach Tony Novak via text message.
4) IDENTIFICATION – We must have the identification of the responsible adult in each family or group of visitors. Please send a text message photo of your driver’s license one time before your first visit.
5) RELEASE OF LIABILITY – Marinas and waterways are dangerous. Our facilities are dangerous. We are not insured for these risks. You must assume responsibility for injury or property damage and hold us harmless. You must acknowledge this responsibility for all members of your group who travelled with you to Money Island.
6) CONSENT TO BROADCAST – You acknowledge that you are aware that all activities at Money Island are filmed and broadcast to the public.
7) DAILY NOTICE AND CONSENT – Send a text message each day before entering or before use of each amenity. Tony will confirm via text. That notice and consent is a requirement. If you text to both numbers and receive no reply then you may assume consent. EXAMPLE TEXT MESSAGE: “This is Sam. I’ll be fishing with my kids on the deck this afternoon. We need bunker and ice and two crab traps.”
8) NO BUY/SELL/BARTER/TRADE – This is not a commercial arrangement. This is a personal thank you by Tony Novak to Baysave supporters and Nantuxent Corporation investors.
9) WHAT’S AVAILABLE – In general, guests may use the property, cabin, boat launch, boats, kayaks, rafts, boat and kayak storage, fuel, boat launch, fishing and other equipment, fishing tackle, crab traps, toys, tools, water, snacks, safety equipment, decks, picnic areas, beach, barbecue grills, refrigerator/freezer, bait, ice, boat wash, undercarriage wash, as specifically agreed in daily notice and consent. It is common to share extra live bait and seafood but no assurance that these are always available. Always ask about availability of specific items.
10) WHAT’S NOT AVAILABLE – We cannot authorize or offer anything that requires a government permit, license, fee, inspection or tax. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. You must complete your own saltwater fishing registry and obtain your own commercial or recreational fishing or harvesting licenses. We have the right to presume that you’ve determined that your actions are legal. We are not responsible for checking or offering an opinion.
11) CHANGES – This guest policy may change over time. This version is current as of 3/21/2021. Your use as a guest presumes that you have read and agree to the most current version published here.
12) REVOCATION OF GUEST PRIVILEGES – Guest privileges can be revoked at any time without without cause.
13) GENERAL GOOD BEHAVIOR – Please follow the principle of the Golden Rule. Leave it better than you found it. Put things back in their place. Close gates. If you take something, replace it. Report any problem or if you notice anything broken or missing. Report any suspicious activity. Avoid damaged or dangerous situations. Introduce yourself to others here. We have an acceptable behavior policy. Spread these rules if anyone seems to be unfamiliar. Most of all, enjoy and spread positive energy!