For the 2017 season we created a marketing program designed to attract new, more active boaters. This page explains the details of the offer.
The offer provides waives the second seasonal boat slip fee ($45 X the size of the boat in feet) when the following conditions are met:
- The first year lease is executed and then expires in good standing.
- The boater spends $400 in fuel at the marina as recorded in our accounting records. A record of cumulative sales transactions is available on request. Our fuel price at the dock is targeted as $1.00 per gallon above the lowest local “street price”. We presume this works out to about 125 gallons over the course of the season.
- The slip lease is paid in full at the beginning of the season or at execution (whichever is later) and not financed by us over the course of the season.
- Number of slips offered under this arrangement is limited at the discretion of management. We plan to offer about 5.
- All slips are “first come, first served” regardless of whether participating in this promotion or not.
- The promotion does not apply to the new finger dock upgrade fee.
- Offer does not apply to shorter term leases.
- Does not apply to trailer storage fee.
- The offer for free dry docking applies to boaters who winter here between the first and second year of this promotion offer.
- All boat slip rentals include unlimited ramping and dock fishing at no extra charge.
- See this page for a downloadable rental agreement.